ICHCA’s 65th Anniversary Event
2-6 October 2017
Book by Thursday 31st August to save 10%
FULL PROGRAMME ANNOUNCED!
- IMO keynote: Connecting ships, ports and people – next generation blue economy
- FEPORT keynote: Where does global freight go from here?
- OECD keynote: Priorities for ports in a changing world
- Container supply chain safety #makeitsafe
- Reducing risks in cargo handling operations #makeitsafe
- New markets & trade routes – Reshaping the global cargo landscape #futureflows
- The future is smart #cargointelligence
- Sustainable cargo operations – Decarbonisation, energy efficiency and social stewardship #makeitsafe
- Physical and cyber security #makeitsecure
- Future skills #cargopeople
Find out about the work ICHCA has been doing at the IMO recently
Includes work with the following:
- Maritime Safety Committee
- Marine Environment Protection Committee
- Facilitation & Legal Committee
- Sub-committee on Ships Systems & Equipment
- Sub-committee on Ship Design & Construction
- Sub-committee on Carriage of Containers & Cargoes
Have you got a question for the IMO?
Mr Westwood Booth will be answering a selection of attendee questions at the event. Submit yours and we will put it to Mr Westwood-Booth on day 1 of the conference – make sure you’re there to hear the response.
Don’t forget to book your delegate place by tomorrow
(Thursday 31st August) to save