Following on the success of MMS 2016, the Malta Maritime Summit 2018 will yet again be different as it will stimulate heated but constructive debates among speakers, panellists and delegates.
Why I should attend!
I cannot afford to miss out because I understand that a strong debate on pertinent maritime issues is anticipated. As such as a maritime stakeholder who has a vested interest I believe that my contribution could have a direct bearing on the outcome of this summit. I therefore need to be present in order to voice my opinion on how I am and could be affected both directly and indirectly. I also see this as a unique opportunity to learn first-hand the views and position of other stakeholders and consequently it is also an ideal event for networking.
Among the discerning Maritime Stakeholders
Who are the Industry’s Stakeholders
Executive Maritime Stakeholders particularly Ship-owners, managers, operators, charters, cruise liner operators, brokers, legal practitioners and service providers, financial practitioners and advisors, accountants, financial institutions, banks, fund managers, equity investors, ship agents, port authorities, freight, average adjusters, haulage, Insurance providers, logistics and storage providers, bunkering agents bunker fuel suppliers, ship yards, ship repairers, sale & purchase, forwarders, crewing agents, P & I clubs, Hull insurers, Ship registration agents, Flag state administrators, surveyors, Terminal operators and Transhipments service providers.
- Ship-Owners,managers, operators, charters, cruise liner operators and brokers
- Ship agents, port authorities, freight forwarders, average adjuster and haulage
- Insurance providers, logistics and storage providers
- Bunkering agents and bunker fuel suppliers
- Financial practitioners, advisors, accountants, financial institutions, banks, fund manager and equity investors
- Sale & Purchase
- Logistics and storage providers
- Ship registration agents
- Legal practitioners and service providers
- Crewing agents
- P & I clubs and Hull insurers
- Terminal operators and Transshipments service providers
- Flag state administrators and surveyors
- Ship yards and ship repairers