This notice should be read by the following:
- ship operators and managers
- masters and officers of merchant ships
- skippers of fishing vessels
- port authorities
- operators of fixed and floating platforms and drilling rigs
- recognised organisations
This notice should be read in conjunction with the following:
- Regulation (EU) No. 1257/2013 on ship recycling and amending Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 and Directive 2009/16/EC.
- The Ship Recycling (Requirements in relation to Hazardous Materials on Ships) (Amendment etc) Regulations (SI) 2018 No.1122
- The Ship Recycling (Facilities and Requirements for Hazardous Materials on Ships) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/277)
This MIN expires on 4th November 2021.