The UK Ports Conference returns for 2023 to offer a complete update for the ports sector on the opportunities for growth, shaping ongoing strategies and investing in infrastructure.
Over two days, the event will explore the plans for port development and the delivery of infrastructure to support this. You will hear how new technology is improving the efficiency of ports, growth opportunities from supporting energy including offshore wind and hydrogen as well as pathways to decarbonisation and net zero.
You will hear from ports and industry leaders about how to respond to the greatest challenges facing the sector including workforce challenges, supply chain constraints and logistical issues.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Receive insight on how to respond to the challenges facing ports – including updates on supply chain constrains and changing trade and shipping patterns.
- Discover how to reach net zero targets and improve air quality by utilising shore power and supporting the decarbonisation of shipping.
- Hear how ports can improve connectivity across the supply chain – supporting the onward transfer of goods and managing logistics effectively.
- Explore how new technology including digitalisation and automation can be applied at your port to improving processes and efficiency.
- Understand how ports can deliver the infrastructure required to support the renewable energy sector including offshore wind and hydrogen projects.
- Hear about how to effectively develop port infrastructure from delivering new projects to asset management.