The Waterfront Conference Company’s UK Ports Conference 2023 will provide you with a complete update on the UK ports sector. Identify opportunities for port growth and development and deliver solutions to overcome the primary challenges facing the ports industry.
This two-day event will explore the plans for port development and the delivery of infrastructure to support this. Hear how new technology is improving the efficiency of ports, growth opportunities from supporting energy including offshore wind and hydrogen as well as pathways to decarbonisation and net zero.
Contacts of UK-ports.org/Compass Handbooks Ltd can receive a 15% discount when registering using the code PO23CHL.
Benefits of attending:
· Discover how to reach net zero targets and improve air quality by utilising shore power and supporting the decarbonisation of shipping.
· Hear how ports can improve connectivity across the supply chain.
· Understand how ports can deliver the infrastructure required to support the renewable energy sector.
· Hear about how to effectively develop port infrastructure from delivering new projects to asset management.
· Benefit from more than three hours of networking with experts in your field.
There are 3 easy ways to register: See full pricing details. You can register you and your team online, via email or by calling 0207 067 1597 quoting discount code PO23CHL.
*Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be used in conjunction with group booking discount.
Website listing Attend Waterfront Conference Company’s UK Ports Conference 2023 to hear a complete update on the ports sector regarding the opportunities for growth, strategies and investing in infrastructure. This two-day event explores the plan for port development and the infrastructure that will support this.
Hear from industry leaders, who will offer guidance on how to reach net zero targets, how ports can improve connectivity across supply chains and how to respond to the challenges currently facing ports