UK-ports.org/Comopass Handbooks Ltd are exhibiting at the UK Harbour Masters Spring Conference in Edinburgh
We look forward to seeing you there
Tuesday 21st March;
- 1200 – UKHMA Council meets.
- 1430 – UKHMA Commercial Member Exhibition Opens in the Pentland suite, all delegates welcome.
- 1530 – 1700 Exhibitors drinks reception and informal networking – come along and support our exhibitors whilst meeting friends over a drink.
- 1830 – 2030 Conference opening sponsors welcome drinks reception. A piper shall pipe all guests into the conference centre on arrival, during the evening a traditional celiedh acoustic duo shall entertain guests with short background sets. A finger buffet shall be served during the evening.
- 2030 – 2200 Cash bar available until venue closes at 10pm.
Wednesday 22nd March:Conference Presentation Programme
- 0830 – Conference registration opens, a Piper shall welcome conference delegates on arrival, coffee shall be served within the conference concourse.
- 0900 – Conference morning session opens.
- 1030 – Morning Coffee
- 1100 – 1220 Pre Lunch Conference session
- 1220 -1320 Lunch will be served, delegates shall remain in the Pentland exhibition suite
During the Lunch Interval HRH The Princess Royal shall arrive to view the exhibition area and meet selected guests.
- 1330 – Afternoon Session opens with HRH The Princess Royal in attendance
- 1405 – HRH departs conference.
- 1445 – 1530 Afternoon Tea
- 1530 – 1615 Final conference session
- 1615 – UKHMA President shall close the conference and invite all to the UKHMA Autumn Conference in London, November 2023.
- 1630 – Complementary bus departs for Waverley station / city Centre